All are welcome to any of our events.
- Discussion meetings are held every Sunday in the Library, from 9.15 -10.15am where we are looking at passages from Quaker Faith and Practice, interesting articles from The Friend or any relevant topics.
- Meeting from 10.30 to 11.30 each Sunday morning and from 1pm to 1.30 each Wednesday.
- Saturday 4th Community Café 10.30am to 12
- Sunday 5th Shared Lunch. Mike M is going to give a brief talk about his Faith Journey after shared meal
- Sunday 12th at 12 Business Meeting
- Wednesday 15th at 7pm, QQ Discussion Group with Unitarians and Minister Lewis Connelly.
- Sunday 19th MOP Committee
- Friday 24th Film Night at 7pm in the Library- Philomena starring Judy Dench
- Every Friday Simple Silence in the library between 5 and 7. Come and sit in silence for 10 minutes or 2 hours.